Monday, April 7, 2008
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
With HUNDREDS of choices to choose from, you're sure to find one that matches your unique style. Not only does The Wedding Accessory Superstore offer designs through Did you know that you can not only send notecards, but photo magnets, personalized cds and even notepads?
Need help with wording, we can help!
Receive a 25% discount on all orders placed online!
(Discount is reflected upon checkout.)
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Do the traditional plastic bride and groom standing on the top of the cake not meet your style? Do they look NOTHING like you and your groom?
The solution to this growing discontent with the traditional cake topper - monogram wedding cake toppers!
There are a lot of good things about monogram wedding cake toppers.
- If you change your hair color prior to the big day, no problem. The comparison to two plastic couple is gone.
- Monogram wedding cake toppers can fit in with any theme - polka dots or island theme, no problem!
- Monogram wedding cake toppers will fit in with any crowd. Whether you and your guests are formal or casual, serious or funny, functional or dysfunctional, these toppers fit in with ease - so there is no compatibility issue.
- You can use them later as a part of your decor, on a shelf or in a curio cabinet. Reusable and GREEN!
- They are customizable and as versatile as you are. Available in a variety of styles...glizty, classic, jeweled or bold are just a few.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Having flower girls and young boys in the wedding party originated during Queen Victoria's reign, when more was definitely better than less. These days, wedding guests still delight in little ones coming down the aisle.
A baseball cap or gift is the perfect way for him to remember his part in your special day!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Gaining in popularity is the Unity Sand Wedding Ceremony, a celebration that is usually a few minutes in length, and a meaningful joining of two lives. In this timeless ritual, the couple ceremoniously pours various colors of sand from a container, such as a seashell, into one special container symbolizing their coming together as one.
This unique celebration was brought into the public eye with the marriage of Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter of the TV series, “The Bachelorette.” Rather than the time-honored ritual of the Unity Candle Ceremony, the famous couple chose the Unity Sand Wedding Ceremony. Their decision has sparked a craze in wedding ceremonies across the country. Perfect for outdoor or breezy conditions where a candle flame might not be possible too!
Monday, March 3, 2008
- Remove any cake topper or large breakable decorations. You may choose to leave certain smaller icing decorations on the cake to retain the charm of your original design. If the cake is resting on an unwrapped cake board, replace the board with one wrapped in foil. This will prevent a cardboard taste from seeping into the cake. If the cake is resting on a plastic separator plate, it's fine to leave that on when freezing.
- Place the cake in the freezer for about 20 minutes. This will firm up the icing and prevent it from adhering to the wrap.
- Now you're ready to wrap the cake. Completely cover the cake with plastic wrap, making sure to wrap airtight. Follow by wrapping with at least 2 layers of heavy duty aluminum foil. The more protection you give the cake, the less chance of freezer taste or freezer burn. If desired, you can also place the cake in a storage container.
- One day before your 1st anniversary, begin defrosting the cake in your refrigerator. After about 2 hours, remove the cake from its wrapping and continue to defrost. Just before serving, let the cake rest at room temperature.
- Enjoy with your special someone!